We are passionate about the advantages people gain when they can read. Donate now!
Think of the things you do dozens of times every day; read a medicine label for your child, bake a cake from a recipe, fill out a form, read the highway alert sign, check the stock market, send a text message, search for a weekend getaway online, take a test, or write a check. For those who cannot read, illiteracy is a roadblock limiting health, economic independence and happiness.
Your contribution to the Donegan Burns Foundation supports advances in literacy.
- $25,000 provides dyslexia testing and intervention for 300 students for one year.
- $10,500 provides educational software to an after-school reading program for an entire year.
- $5,000 trains a teacher in advanced educational methods for working with children with dyslexia.
- $2,000 provides one-on-one tutoring for a child with severe dyslexia for one semester, during which the child will typically advance one grade level in reading.
- $1,000 provides dyslexia testing software for an elementary school.
Show your commitment to literacy by giving a gift to the Donegan Burns Foundation. Donate now.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or want assistance in making a contribution.