Tell us how a grant from the Donegan Burns Foundation will help you advance literacy for children and families.
To be considered for a Donegan Burns Grant please submit a Letter of Inquiry. Please include the following information:
- A brief description of the proposed program and its rationale;
- A statement of the program’s goals and objectives;
- A brief description of the population to be served;
- A description of the evaluation activities and specific outcomes you seek to achieve;
- A brief description of the mission of the organization and its activities and history;
- The names, titles, qualifications and experience of the staff members who will have a key role in implementing the program;
- The budget for the proposed program and timeline for implementation.
In addition to the Letter of Inquiry, please include the following items:
- A copy of the organization’s tax-exempt status;
- A copy of the organization’s most recent IRS Form 990;
- A copy of the organization’s most recent audited financial statements.
Please submit your Letter of Inquiry and requested additional documents electronically to email@example.com and note “Donegan Burns Letter of Inquiry” on the subject line.
Current grantees or organizations who have been invited to submit a grant application do not need to send a letter of inquiry and may begin the application or renewal process here.