We’ll guide you through the process.
Once you have been identified as a potential grantee, a representative of Donegan Burns will guide you through the application process which may include the following activities:
- Information – Learn about the grant and evaluate participation.
- Application – Complete application and proposal.
- Approval – Sign and return contracts, build reading intervention team.
- Site Prep – Train staff, prepare facility, make classroom assignments, install hardware and software.
- Testing – Obtain parent approvals, administer tests, manage interventions.
- Intervention – Meet with parents, guide children through intervention, track and report progress.
- Evaluation/Renewal – Complete quarterly and final reports, submit a Grant Renewal Application.
Donegan Burns is a Board operated foundation currently active in Arizona, California, Hawaii and Texas.
For more information about implementing a Donegan Burns Grant, please email email@example.com.
Next: How to Apply