Donegan Burns Nationwide Grant-Making Efforts
Donegan Burns currently provides grants to organizations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Texas, however, we receive requests and fund organizations nationwide. We do not accept unsolicited grant applications. You may submit a letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet the following requirements:
- Legal status as a Public School, 501 (c)(3) organization or recognized afterschool program.
- Committed to helping children with learning differences.
- Serve at risk children and families.
- Good reputation in the community.
- Receive a recommendation from a Donegan Burns Board Member.
- Organization designates one person as a learning coach.
- Organization agrees to enact the program for a minimum of one year.
- Organization establishes an evaluation plan and reports regularly to the foundation.
- Organizations that reach their goals in the first year are automatically eligible for the grant for up to two more years.
- Have or have the ability to provide broadband internet access if relevant to grant.
- Have existing location or facility to operate program or computer labs.