We’ll guide you through the process.
Once you have been identified as a potential grantee, a representative of Donegan Burns will guide you through the information and application process, and implementing your Literacy Resource Grant.
- Information – Learn about the grant and evaluate participation.
- Application – Complete application and proposal.
- Approval – Sign and return contracts.
- Implementation – Complete the grant activities described in your proposal.
- Evaluation/Renewal – Complete quarterly and final reports, submit a Grant Renewal Application.
Donegan Burns is a Board operated foundation currently active in Arizona, California, Hawaii and Texas.. Meet our directors here.
For more information about implementing a Donegan Burns Grant, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next: How to Apply