Donegan Burns currently provides grants to organizations in Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Texas. We do not accept unsolicited grant applications. If you reside in one of these states, you may submit a letter of inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organizations must meet the following requirements:
- Legal status as a Public School, 501 (c)(3) organization, or recognized afterschool program.
- For profit company providing literacy products or services.
- Commitment to advancement of literacy.
- Good reputation in the community.
- Receive a recommendation from a Donegan Burns Board Member.
- Organization agrees to enact the program for a minimum of one year.
- Organization establishes an evaluation plan and reports regularly to the foundation.